Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- i learned about back/mid/fore ground
- i used trees,hills,house,sea
- something easy was my house something that was hard was the trees
- i wood like to do more water paint
- i wood like to get better at my trees